|Installation approval date||November 15, 1949|
|Childcare time||【Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday】 9:00 to 14:00
【Saturday: free day of admission】 10:00 to 12:00
※ There is no bus service on the day of free admission.
|How to attend |
|● It will be a day walk or a walk by bus.
● There is a pick up at Oizumi Gakuen Station as part of early morning childcare (only for early morning childcare users)
● The bus operating hours and courses will change according to the year.
[About bus service]
・ I would like to operate as convenient as possible to the user, but
You may not be able to operate near you due to road conditions or traffic conditions.
・ If there are many applicants for the bus park, you can walk to the park if you live nearby.
We may ask for it.
|Uniform||Uniforms (winter clothes, summer clothes), hats, gym clothes, bags, etc. should be worn as designated by the main garden.|
|Wish lunch||[Tue, Wed, Thursday] We handle lunch from lunch center targeting at applicant three times a week.|
|Regular lessons and|
|【Target for all grades】
● As a regular lesson (during childcare hours), native English teachers will teach.
● As a regular lesson (during childcare hours), a gymnastic instructor will teach.
[For younger and middle of the year]
● As a regular lesson (during childcare time), a lecturer on the rhythm will teach.
As an extracurricular activity, Cosmo Sports Club (gymnastic, soccer, rhythmic gymnastics),
Mizuho Education Institute English Immersion Class,
There is a Jakpa English Conversation Class, a Gakken Playroom, and a pencil school.
About extended childcare
For extended childcare, you can check the details from the page of Dream class (extended class).
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or requests for extended classes.